·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
How old are you OP?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Vomit worthy
But, i gotta admit he did a good job of forming the back end for the skyline lights.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I dunno, I approve. Besides the carbon overload on the interior, it doesn't look too bad, isn't badly over priced, and is atleast FI and not stock power with all looks. Not deserving of its own bash thread material.

·
red?
1,239 Posts
Minus the FF bodykit and wing, I actually like it for what it is. Definitely not half-assed. More respectable than slapping a Home Depot lip and XXR's on, mangling your fenders, and calling your Miata "JDM hellaflushed slammed racecar."

·
Za Lord
943 Posts
There was a kid a few years back who was in turbo or super street or something. He had a DC Integra, and he took it and formed on the front and rear end of am R34 Skyline. It was meh. Much like this.

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
yo
lemme learn some of you muther fuckers on some **** that really fucking bothers me.

a lot of you like to link craigslist ads stating that they're funny, or dumb, or have exorbitant prices, or with a car which looks atrocious, or whatever...

can you assholes please start screenshotting the text and the pics? host em. and put em in img tags.

otherwise, you're a piece of ****.
and the people you're trying to make fun of are only just one lesser piece of **** than you are.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts