ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Banned
148 Posts
1. Give some money to friends/family. (just a little bit)

2. Donate some to charity. (significant amount)

3. Buy 3 homes, one in Los Angeles, one in Japan, one in Europe.

4. Pick up 3 Lamborghinis

5. Save and or invest the rest.

6. Live cautiously and enjoy life.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Mega Millions is up to $640 Million. http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-03-29/megamillions-jackpot/53872762/1

I've got my ticket. I will win, then get hit by lightning.

What would you with it if you won?

Odds of being a US President: 1 in 10million
Odds of being an astronaut: 1 in 15 million
Odds of being struck by lightning: 1 in 500,000
Odds of being killed by lightning: 1 in 2.3 million
Odds of a meteor landing on your house: 1 in 182,138,880,000,000
Chance of dying in a terrorist attack while visiting a foreign country: 1 in 650,000
Chance of dying from parts falling off an airplane: 1 in 10,000,000
Chance of dying from a mountain lion attack in California: 1 in 32,000,000

Odds of winning this Jackpot? 1 in 175 million

I got my tickets :mrgreen:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Buy a nice big house some place that gets a lot of snow during winter
give a million to each of my family members and close friends (maybe around 20mil in total)
Buy a badass car
save and invest a good amount
PARTTTYYYYYYY
Live happily ever after

damn I need to go buy some tickets today

·
Registered
3 Posts
1. Hire a lawyer
2. Hire a bunch of people to deal with all the money grubbers and death threats I would receive
3. Hire financial people to make me more money
4. Turn in ticket
5. Go in to hiding
6. Buy stuff
7. If it is feasible, go to as many vocational classes I can so I can become self sufficient in everything.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I have 7, we will see lol.

I would take care of family and close friends.
I would then buy a house or two in beautiful places.
Buy and build my dream cars.

Live it up...

·
Registered
400 Posts
You know, I guess I would just be sensible lol. Buy a decent house, nothing super fancy, and just build old cars like I want. I'd probably still even work. I guess that mind set is just the, "I'm not going to win it," mentality.

·
Registered
930 Posts
i know,im disappointed in cr
I just saw this thread and I lol'd at your post. That would have been my answer if you had not beat me to it.

That said, I would take most of it and stash it away, pay off the house and car, then I would take 15 to 20 million and use it for whatever the hell I want.

·
Alexander Supertramp
4,670 Posts
5 posts later and nobody picks up the reference. its a damn shame.
Haha, I got it right away and was hoping to be the first to post about it. I f*ckin love Office Space :lol:

Anyways... first things first, I'd put a good amount of it away to collect interest. Next I'd either donate to several charities or actually start one (not sure what it'd be for). I'd pay off my student loans and my family members' debts. Then I'd buy my family and close friends their car of choice, buy myself an NA and NC so I could have all three, mod them to my liking, build my own house (nothing fancy-2 or 3 bedroom) with plenty of garage space, buy plenty of land and make my own exact replica of Laguna Seca, I could go on forever...

I would however keep working one way or another... probably start my own business of some sort. Anything ranging from a graphic design firm to a skateboard company.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts