ClubRoadster.net banner

What's the deal with this wheel?

1K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  djsqiigles 
#1 ·
#4 ·
It looks similar to Techniq wheels also commonly sold on eBay. I've noticed several CR.net members have the Techniq steering wheels so you might want to ask them for opinions. Typically they've got a vinyl covering. Not bad for the money, especially if you're building a budget drift/rally car or are entering the GRM $2008 Challenge. The horn button is a bad MS replica but whatever.

#6 ·
I have seen a few of those in circulation. Most of the time I see them with the grip seperating. They are great if you like replacing your wheel monthly. Plus I'm sure that cheap a$$ hub isn't "plug&play" by any means.

#9 ·
That doesn't surprise me. I've seen many bent steering wheels after crashes, aftermarket and OEM. I even saw a guy bend his steering wheel just racing. He was gripping the steering wheel so tight and when he spun he braced himself using the steering wheel and it bent. I believe that was a Moto Lita. My Mazdaspeed wheel is even a little flexible (the upper portion where there is the largest spread between spokes) and I don't consider that to be a poor quality steering wheel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.