ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A whole new miata site for me to alienate myself within? FANTASTIC!!!
I have a 99, its great. It has a custom engine that I whittled from stale pizza dough. The compression ratio is pepproni:cheese.sauce.dough. It runs the 1/4 in 30 min or less.

I kid.

I'm glad that this site has some pics. there are some "doo-doo fresh hoopties"
as phatty would say.

ooooohhhhh....emoticons!!!!

:roll:

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
OMG! It's the mighty FUNK!!

Glad to have you here!

You guys are in for some awesome posts and stories from the mighty FUNK!

=D>

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
I'm glad that this site has some pics. there are some "doo-doo fresh hoopties"
as phatty would say.

ooooohhhhh....emoticons!!!!

:roll:

Dang bro, it took you THIS long to find us? I only sent you the link 2 months ago, hahha

So now we all must help Funk get back his Funkyness, he has strayed from the Miata crowd for some time now. Im trying to corrupt him... errrr bring him back to the ways of Road&Ster.

come back to the darkside Eric, Resistance is FUTILE :twisted:

PhatMiata

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
build me up so that i can dissapoint you

Ok....the funk is back....or...here, which could be back from somewhere. Or i could be a patient from st.elsewhere.(yeah thats right CLOONEY ST.ELSEWHERE.......you're batman)

As phatty advised, I have strayed away from the miata seen, and truthfully still do. Because the miata scene to me is one of the reasons that I am still a virgin. One of the reasons I still think that the miata clubs are not picking up on my nuances. For exaple... I have strayed away from the miata seen.....(its not looking so good, needs some paint and some panasports)

:wink: Yes, did you see what i did there? I mispelled that word in context so that.....
dude wheres my car?

Well this is a new club, or new site. So I should perhaps explain my alignment. When I was in college I drove a hand me down 1981 bmw 732i, that my family brought back from germany. I drove the cuss from it. had sex in it....I mean....almost had sex in it. And it gave the ghost at 359000 miles. I traded it on a 1991 red miata. My buddies mom had one, and it was a cool car. So i did the old school beginnings of rice tuning upgrades. It had greddy exhaust.....POOP. One bright NUCLEAR (or was it nucular?)day at hcc brandon I saw this incredibly ripped sex drink of a young man step out of a black miata with a body kit and tsw's. I said "nice eunos roadster" His name was Randy. So thanks to him eventually the car became an fm2 monster, with lots of suspension goodies. It was actually too fast for its drive train and tyres. Then one day randy got jealous and he set it ablaze with his greek fire spraying acre covering unit. Car was totalled, so I got a nice check and bought my 99 nb that I drive now. It has fm pro springs, kyb 4 ways, modified monsterflow intake (short ram....or whatever) Rb header, and roadster sport exaust from there back. (the roadster sport midpipe is trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) It has aluminium voodo knobs. They look great and burn my extroidinary art devices. Oh and some magnecore wires, cause that s worth 78 hp.

I like my roadster, but its not the one I really want.
that makes me mad. Not just me, the other person that lives in my head gets mad about it as well. I don't know what my roadster future really holds. But i know what it doesn't hold, and thats the nc miata. Mazda can slice it anyway, but to me the nc is balls deep ugly as sin. I was raised by my dad, who is a child of the 50's and 60's, which in my book was the golden age of sportscar design. Late 50's especially. The jaguar c-type is my rich ass dream car. I love the 1965 ferrari 365gt. 1967 triumph tr-3 widemouth built right? yes please. MGA? give me 2. 1972 triumph tr-6, The early aston martins are welcome. I love the minis, all of them, and the brand new jag xk8. My goodness if england could only clone the engineers that defended their skies in the 1940's. they would have something. Lucas electrics........the prince of darkness.

Its all wrong, every bit of. not what I said but that I have the ability to say so at all. Can you imagine? What extroidinary crime could be defined by understanding? Einstien said, It is not amazing that we exist, but it is extraoridary that we understand we exist.

or poe

I have termed the first stage of the tomb. but if the impressions of what I termed the first stage are not,, at will, recalled yet, after interval, do they not come unbidden, while we marvel whence we come?

FUNKDENOMOTRON

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
I've said it before and I'll say it again...

I want some of whatever Funk is smoking!

\:D/

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Re: crazy round-eye (^_^)

duude

i want to have NA miatas in every NA color. each with different personalities and styles.

gotta catch 'em all..! :wink:
Funk has More personalities than he has Roadsters, maybe he can share some with you. :twisted:

Then one day randy got jealous and he set it ablaze with his greek fire spraying acre covering unit. Car was totalled, so I got a nice check and bought my 99 nb that I drive now.

BTW Funk's 1991 was stolen by some ahole theives here in Brandon, FL, and for the record my isth does not breath fire, at least not anymore, maybe back in my military days it did, but no more, hahahhaa

Funk, we are gonna have a JDM Fresh Miata Halloween party this year, you can come dressed as a Miata in a grass skirt, hahahah :mrgreen: crazy arse mofo!

PhatMiata

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What? A flesh and blood excursion to celbrate a pagan sex ritual? Halloween sounds good. However I will not come as car wearing hawaiin clothes. I was thinking of coming as robert duval from apocolypse now. And I will drive the mazdaspeed miata that I am buying tommorow.

charlie don't surf.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
holy crapzors.... welcome to the forum, I can see things gettin entertaining

1 - 17 of 17 Posts