ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Supporting Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, got a PM from PHAT on the .net and stopped by. I really like the garage feature and had the day off today and spent the better part of it fooling around on it. Seems like this place already has a good user base, alot of names I recognize from .net.

Anyway I wanted to say what up and introduce myself. I am Joe aka Vash on the boards and this will be my 3rd year as a Miata modder. I have alot of plans for the Miata this year but need to register it before anything else. I've been taking it out on nice days/nights with a transport plate....but I feel like I?m pressing my luck. I?m gonna do the rollbar install this week and order my wheels and tires as well. Then it?s on to 15psi and to hit the 250whp mark.

I'll keep active on here with plenty of pics and updates. I look forward to hangin out here and watching this place grow. Good job on the awesome setup guys! =D>

Vash-

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Hey Joe, i was wondering what took you so long to show up! hehehehe, glad you made it, welcome to your new home!!! RJDM...... Resistance is FUTILE! :twisted:

Please post pics of your upcoming mods, ive been eyeing your car for a while, she has come a long way in a short amount of time, very nice!! =D>

PhatMiata-san (^_^)

·
Mufasa in Training
32,650 Posts
Wow...you sure got that cleaned up! I remember after the accident seeing how it was put together at first, I was thinking "oh boy..." #-o

Glad to see I was wrong! Good work!

Just out of curiousity, are those black (painted) headlight covers or CF? It really is a neat touch!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts