ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noob checkin in here. I just found out about this site and came over from miata.net. Looks good and I an looking forward to checking it out.

·
Registered
187 Posts
1st of all, welcome to the forums
2ndly where in IL are you from?

I'm in Plainfield/Romeoville area, but you'll see me in all the local towns Joliet,Naperville. etc.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1st of all, welcome to the forums
2ndly where in IL are you from?

I'm in Plainfield/Romeoville area, but you'll see me in all the local towns Joliet,Naperville. etc.
Thanks!

I live up in Lake Villa which is near Fox Lake and the Chain. I moved here from Jersey a little over a year ago. I was only down in your area once with the Miata. Any good clubs in the area or are they not worth joining?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice miata, already have that pic on my computer :mrgreen:
Thanks???? What do ya mean on your computer LOL?

I ordered Rota C8s in Bronze with a polished lip and just got them today. I am probably gonna throw them on this weekened. I like the dark wheels but it was just too dark for me. I'll throw a pic out with the new rims soon.

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
lol I mean you posted it on .net and its hella clean so I added it to my picture collection.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol I mean you posted it on .net and its hella clean so I added it to my picture collection.
Ahhh LOL. I wasn't sure so figured I'd ask. I will post some new pics with the new rims once I get them on.

Yea, the car is in great shape and only has 54000 miles on it. Thanks. =D>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts