ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys and girls, name is harry and im 28 years young. Im a world champion speedskater from the southeast, Its the same princaple as ice speedskating except on wheels. were a pro sport and hold world championships every year. Ive been to worlds 6x's and gathered up 13 medals including 6 golds. Anyway i just recently picked up a miata and figured i say hello and be apart of the group. Looking forward to some meets and see some clean miata's, take care

* Here is a couple pics of my miata and Z. Also a couple skating ones, i have more but i hope that will be good for now. enjoy

Attachments

·
Registered
7,491 Posts
Nice looking cars, nice looking house, and my husband would get upset to hear me say this, but nice looking legs too! :lol: (I hope that's not too sexist.) Welcome to CR.net!

How does one get involved in speed skating? When Roller Blades got popular I gave 'em a shot but I'm not coordinated enough, I kept falling down. I can't image speeding around on them. ;)

Chris

·
The Vorlon
4,516 Posts
Put some dope hellaflush wheels on your skates, man. :woolery:

Welcome to CR.net! :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Put some dope hellaflush wheels on your skates, man. :woolery:

Welcome to CR.net! :D
lol thanks man, that would be hilarious

Now that's not an intro you see everyday.

Welcome to the board!
thank you man

Nice looking cars, nice looking house, and my husband would get upset to hear me say this, but nice looking legs too! :lol: (I hope that's not too sexist.) Welcome to CR.net!

How does one get involved in speed skating? When Roller Blades got popular I gave 'em a shot but I'm not coordinated enough, I kept falling down. I can't image speeding around on them. ;)

Chris
Thank you, and its cool about the leg comment. No biggie, i usually get people asking if i take steroids. i will post a good pic of me at our national trials where my legs were actually huge. diff times of year they will be bigger or smaller. depending on weights.

Anyway i got into it when i played hockey, i went to a rink and watched some people on a speed team and though it was cool so i tried it. I ended up being really good, after two years i went to junior worlds and did well and was hooked from there. hopefully i get to the winter games in 2014 in russia. I been going back and forth from inlines to ice. But anyway thanks for the kind words everyone.

*im the one in the front in the pic*

Attachments

·
Supporting Member
446 Posts
Welcome to CR, Good looking car too.

I can't decide which is more dangerous between wheel speedskating and ice speedskating. On one hand, you'd slide better on ice when you fall, but there's people with sharp blades coming at you. On the other hand, you'd bounce quite hard on the surface you race on. Eitherways, congratulations on the championship!

·
Registered
441 Posts
oh heyyy

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome to CR, Good looking car too.

I can't decide which is more dangerous between wheel speedskating and ice speedskating. On one hand, you'd slide better on ice when you fall, but there's people with sharp blades coming at you. On the other hand, you'd bounce quite hard on the surface you race on. Eitherways, congratulations on the championship!
Your right, ice is probably worse simply because the blades. Alot of people even top guys have been cut pretty bad. I do longtrack so its alot less risk of that sorta thing.

On the legs comment, not really too funny. If a girl asked about it, its cool. Not dudes, guys shouldnt be focusing on my legs even if its brought up by a girl first. Anyway thanks for the kind words people.. some clean ass cars on here. ** like the slamed thread

·
Sneaky Ninja
950 Posts
Don't mind them.. The guys here will take up any opportunity to make jokes that reference the miata as a "mid-life crisis queer car."

[Just made a reference to a past thread
]

1 - 20 of 28 Posts