ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for discussion purposes only but I need to talk about this so others can make a choice about dealing with these guys at Integrated in gardena. First of all I ran into the previous owners and general manager of Brainstorm and they both stated that these Integrated guys bascially left in the middle of the night with everything, all lifts, dyno etc. but since then have negotiated a deal to keep the equipment. They are not supposed to use the brainstorm logo or show any affiliation with the brainstorm shop. Brainstorm is defunct and don't let these guys make you think they saved the brainstorm name.

In fact, I did not mean to bring this up until I ran into a few other disgruntled miata owners and another shop in Gardena where they did the same thing, midnight move! They also owe a few people for parts they sold and collected money for but do not intend to deliver. One guy who owns a miata was sold coilovers from megan and the megan rep said they are not even on their vendor list, talk about screwed. The dyno has not been operational for over 9 months and may go back online soon if they can get Ed to come back. Integrated says they can tune, but I dought they can without Ed Wood or someone else coming in. There are just too many complaints about the work and quality at your shop, the other shop you just left and the new one your starting up to dismiss this.

Hey Integrated, whats up--please help us understand whats going on there at your shop! Are the previous owners right? Is the Megan Rep lying?

Names are held back as this is a discussion but can be brought into this anytime.

Maybe Integrated can respond to these statements and clear this up for all the potential and existing customers, I was a customer for two years but even I have to try someone else until this is answered.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
did you see the original owner? or the guy who owned it for six months before giving up?

kevin

·
Registered
197 Posts
They are or they were using my car on the front of there home page. I called out there and talked to some guy named Jose I believe, and I told him that nobody contacted me about using pics of my car, and if they wanted to hook me up with some parts or $$$$$$ then it would be ok. As it stands I have no affiliation with them!!! He didn't really seem like he had all of his **** together. After hearing the previous story about this company, all you guys make damn sure that you research them before doing business with them. They seem real shaddy to me!!!!!!1 :evil:

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
It's been discussed several times before. There is much useful information contained in the archives which can be accessed via the Search function. This thread seems kinda troll-like to me since this is your very first post but we'll leave it open for the time being.

The "new" BrainStorm JDM look!
Brainstorm
Brainstorm reborn as IntegratedPerformance.org
Integrated Performance Has A New House

IP is not listed as an "official" Megan Racing "distributor" but they may very well be a legitimate Megan Racing "dealer" (e.g. they have Megan Racing products and they are legally allowed to sell them) but what effect this may or may not have on warranty work, etc. is between the buyer and seller to determine.

http://www.meganracing.com/contact/distributor.asp

·
2,708 Posts
I don't think he's trolling, first post or not.

Those other threads hasn't dealt with the shadyness of IP and I think this guy sounds very legit. I LOVE it when a shop get's called out, I like to hear both sides of the story.

So let's hear Intergrated's response.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts