ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who doesn't like Pocky? The biscuit stick snack dipped in a variety of flavors such as chocolate, green tea, strawberry and almond crunch. There's also Men's Pocky, which is the dark choclate Pocky and apparently not for women. I'm sure there's many interesting varieties of jdm snack candy from lychee to sesame to you name it. What's your favorite?

·
Registered
482 Posts
Wasabee Pee's :) mmm Happy Snack! BTW Kyle, to celebrate GT Live, I'm bringing a bunch of JDM treats!

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
My girlfriend eats SHRIMP CHIPS and I think they are TERRIBLE.

·
Registered
720 Posts
i dont like pocky lol
for snacks i like the dried squid strips , i buy those from mitsuwa
i also like the hard candy flavored like the ramu bottle drink

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
I dont think its japanese but its lychee cubes in a jello cups? Serve these really cold and i can go through these non-stop.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I dont think its japanese but its lychee cubes in a jello cups? Serve these really cold and i can go through these non-stop.
My gf likes those too, and they are disgusting! One of the draw-backs of dating an asian girl is the goofy food she insists on eating.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I've tried the Dried Squid Strips... yeah I'll take beef jerky any day instead lol, but it wasn't terrible.

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
another alternative to the pocky that i also lived on as a youngster were these!!!

·
Registered
720 Posts
not the common dried squid (the yellow colored ones that are kinda stringy)
but the ones that are just naturally dry

i like the strips or the ones that is just a whole dried piece of squid
its good with beer

1 - 20 of 42 Posts