ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is prolly a repost or a shot in the dark, but I figured as friendly as this Roadster community is, we might as well know everyone on a first name basis. It might save the akward silence for noobs at meets like myself :mrgreen: I for one have put my name in my signature and have found out a couple of people's names through other members postings. I dunno, I guess I felt like sharing the love or it could be that I'm barely awake still :-s Anyway, lemme know what you guys think, good idea?

·
2,708 Posts
Hung Wei Lo.

But you can call me Tam. :) I stopped putting my name in the sig because people kept thinking I was a chick. Then, when I'd be at a meet, they would say, "Oh, you're a guy?",lol.

Yeah, it's pretty akward sometimes for new people at meets, thats why I'm usually the first one to say Hi and introduce myself. Don't be shy!

·
3,857 Posts
My full Greek name is Christos but I'm using the (shorter version) so call me Chris :)

·
Registered
439 Posts
Hung Wei Lo.

But you can call me Tam. :) I stopped putting my name in the sig because people kept thinking I was a chick. Then, when I'd be at a meet, they would say, "Oh, you're a guy?",lol.

Yeah, it's pretty akward sometimes for new people at meets, thats why I'm usually the first one to say Hi and introduce myself. Don't be shy!
how did you get "tam" from "hung wei lo"? what nat are you?

·
2,708 Posts
Hung Wei Lo.

how did you get "tam" from "hung wei lo"? what nat are you?
Viet/French...and you got

:p :p

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Tim Allen - duh!

Yes, that's my real name.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Can you guess? :D

·
Registered
144 Posts
Name is .....Yusuf :mrgreen: ...I am sure I have talked with some of you in my past life working for Planet Miata :roll: If not,You will probably be talking to me in the near future. :p

1 - 20 of 122 Posts