ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I have seen these (or something similar) on the board before. They are 15", 4*100, 7" wide, 0 offset. Anyone have a clue on a name/brand, and what a good value is for them?

·
Kony For President
2,036 Posts
They're an old Mexican company called UglyAsFack, offset is +awful, and I'd say they're worth about half of nothing.

Sorry I can't actually help, but why would you even consider those?

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They're an old Mexican company called UglyAsFack, offset is +awful, and I'd say they're worth about half of nothing.
I never mentioned putting them on the Miata, I was just trying to identify what they came from. It was bugging the **** out of me earlier. They're listed under Miata on my local CL.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Tri-stars?

Welcome to 1991.

·
Registered
945 Posts
If it weren't so far I'd buy them just to refinish and shut some peeps up on the "Those look like poop" bandwagon. Damn I really want these now. NC to NJ... how far?

·
The Platypus
710 Posts
Is it too late to join the "Those look like poop" bandwagon?

But on the real, I just don't like the design that much. I feel like if they were just silver they might look good. I don't know what they are, but if I were to buy them, I'd probably pay somewhere around $600 for the set. That's just me though.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I'd pay no more than $200 for those & I'm being extra generous at that. I'd offer $100 & only to use as winter beaters.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts

Need I say more?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Not sure of the brand... The lips rule out Antera or Mullins.

Anyway, last set of tri-spokes I remember seeing sold, went for $100 (without tires, back in '04).

1 - 20 of 25 Posts