ClubRoadster.net banner

Wheelfire.com Horrible Customer Service.

3K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  miata_racer 
#1 · (Edited)
#7 ·
+1

I'm not seeing too much to complain about as far as the facts you provided go. Seems to me they promptly contacted you when there was an issue with your order, by phone and not email (+1 in my books). They also said you'd get them in the first week of May, and today is May 2nd.... So patience...Fwiw I've never dealt with this site.

I'm not surprised about them turning you down for free stuff / discounts either. In my opinion everything you stated, other than rudeness over the phone, is pretty typical of ordering parts online. If they were rude over the phone that sucks, and it shouldn't happen, but everything else is just business IMO.

#11 ·
Yeah im just waiting to see what unfolds im not trying to flame them completely I just figure from the moment you take my funds that they would follow through with their word, or just maybe continue to keep me updated through either email and replys to the messages I left.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.