ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

I have a question. I wanna buy some wheels for my mx5, my first option are the konigs rewind in 7j et20 with some 195/50 r15 tyres. don't want to "slammed" my car and dont want to roll my fenders either.

But im affraid to ending like this with that configuration:

Instead of this deep dish look:

(those are 8j et0)

I really want to go for the deep dish look, but im afraid to order the wheels in 7j/et20 and spend cash for nothing. These wheels are f*cking ugly without the deep dish :woolery:.

Thanks in advance :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the reply morr

It must be the Konigs because i live in Portugal and can buy Konigs without paying customs.

Or i can take a look over the RKR's if they have a deep dish in the offset you recommended.

Thanks

·
Registered
945 Posts
Just get XXR 513's in 15x7 et 15 or the new Rota RKR's.
^ This man. Listen to him.

Side note: why dont you want to get 15x8 et 20 or 25 and do slight roll on the fender with 195/50/15's? Plus, if you dont "slam" the car, you won't have to roll anything.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you mysteryskittle, that's what i wanna know. What offset between 30 and 10 is the most likely to have "deep Dish" look.

And yes i can do a slight roll if needed.

Thanks

·
Registered
945 Posts
Props to Morr find digging up pictures and showing you. But the best way (so you can get ideas on wheels and offsets) is to go to the Fitment Thread and thumb through some different wheels and sizes etc. That'll give you an idea on how low or how wide you want the car and wheels.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi guys

Got some news today about the RK's, they are only avaiable in 15x8j ET0, so they dont fit my needs.

But they are pretty cheap, and it only takes 4 days to arrive at my house. Very fast.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts