ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4 stock NA wheels and 2 e30 bottle cap wheels.

$80 takes them all.

otherwise $15 a wheel.
They are just taking up space in my garage. Help me get em out!

·
---
520 Posts
Pictures would be appreciated. Rules

Thanks,
Sorry for the inconvenience, GLWS.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry for the inconvenience? More like read the damn rules.
I am sorry for not posting up pictures right away. I am a bit of a busy person and I assumed everyone knew what those rims looked like considering the rims are pretty common, but in the end I still got the pics up. I appreciate the inadvertent bump but I do not appreciate your attitude. If you are going to purchase my wheels or are interested in them than proceed to post your inquiry other wise sir I am going have to ask you to please leave my thread alone. Thank you

and for the centercaps $20

·
Registered
196 Posts
I am sorry for not posting up pictures right away. I am a bit of a busy person and I assumed everyone knew what those rims looked like considering the rims are pretty common, but in the end I still got the pics up. I appreciate the inadvertent bump but I do not appreciate your attitude. If you are going to purchase my wheels or are interested in them than proceed to post your inquiry other wise sir I am going have to ask you to please leave my thread alone. Thank you

and for the centercaps $20
....I think most people will side with brontosaurus on this one. Sure, we all know what these wheels should look like, but yours may be painted, curbed, chipped, bent, etc. We all know what most of these parts are supposed to look like, but buying used parts its important to note the condition of the items as that affects what people are willing to pay. Too often, someone describes something as "mint" and the pictures definitely prove otherwise. There's a reason it's a rule, and whether you're busy or not, rules are rules. Follow the rules and you won't get harassed (probably).

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
....I think most people will side with brontosaurus on this one. Sure, we all know what these wheels should look like, but yours may be painted, curbed, chipped, bent, etc. We all know what most of these parts are supposed to look like, but buying used parts its important to note the condition of the items as that affects what people are willing to pay. Too often, someone describes something as "mint" and the pictures definitely prove otherwise. There's a reason it's a rule, and whether you're busy or not, rules are rules. Follow the rules and you won't get harassed (probably).
This is not a discussion thread, this is a for sale thread. He came after me after I had the pictures up as are you. All I am trying to do is sell my items. I didnt make a big deal out of the admin or mod or whoever asked me to put the pictures up, I left it alone. The only people who are making a big deal out of this are you and brontosaurus. Now if anyone else has anything else to say on this topic go ahead and PM me on the subject. Otherwise I must respectfully ask you if you arent going to buy than hurry up and leave.

·
Kony For President
2,036 Posts
I'm the asshole... as you were.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts