ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a thread before about this, back when there were only 20 females... now we're up to 30. So where are you all? I normally only see 4 of us posting, why are the rest hiding!

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
I gave it some thought - all the socially deprived males probably ran them off. #-o

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
I gave it some thought - all the socially deprived males probably ran them off. #-o
id bet money on that being the reason.
+2

that last thread with the blonde girl w/ the Club Roadster beanie was pathetic... people were basically like "can i please please do you?!"

and in her next response she worked in that she had a boyfriend... i wonder if she had to pay for that beanie...

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I don't have a boyfriend either. :(

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
^ Haha, I've seen that remark and retort a couple times before... :lol:

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
I dont mind you guys joking around, but i wont tolerate personal attacks, (edit your responces) or i will do it for you and give you a nice warning flag next to your screen name. Im getting really tired of all the crybaby **** on here and mud slinging.

Phat

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Noah and I are just joking. :(

Sorry.

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
There was a thread before about this, back when there were only 20 females... now we're up to 30. So where are you all? I normally only see 4 of us posting, why are the rest hiding!
I think they're afraid of the e-humping going around. I just play around :wink:

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
their interests are just different from ours but they are not afraid.. when there is common ground then you see alot more of them around.

·
CR.net Supporter
653 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts