ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, besides cars, I got this JDM craze. I love everything made in japan...from food to bathroom products, tiny electronic gadgets, kitchen tupperware....etc. So I was wondering if any of you buy stuff from Japan online and tell me the links..hehe. There's this guy at work says..www.laox.com was da bomb, but you can't buy stuff there online. So i need somethin i can get online...anyone know any links? Look for whatever..but especially electronics, and home/bathroom accessories...thanx!!

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
J List?

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
My current favorite JDM toy, a panther tank complete with tracks, can scale 30 degree grades too.

Yes, I am a nerd.

Here it is sitting next to my inital d ae86.....no knock off american crap for me, had mine (nsx, Gt-r, FD and AE-86) well before they had a craze for em too.

·
Registered
517 Posts
My current favorite JDM toy, a panther tank complete with tracks, can scale 30 degree grades too.

Yes, I am a nerd.

Here it is sitting next to my inital d ae86.....no knock off american crap for me, had mine (nsx, Gt-r, FD and AE-86) well before they had a craze for em too.

Cool! When are you going to mod it to shoot people?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok thanx...jlist is coo, but i need MORE..!! ahha.. I guess i should be more specific. Games, manga, toys..those are easy..but im talkin like harder stuff to find. Like a supercenter or supermarket online. Basically, i'd like to go to a site like target, best buy..etc but only japan online or something...where it's ALL japanese stuff.. :twisted:

·
Supporting Member
409 Posts
www.toyeast.com ... they're in China but they have all the JDM toys, R/C cars and tanks and diecasts. I've ordered from them a couple of years ago for a micro RC Lambo Miura! Unless they've changed they were good to deal with!

Can't you order from Autobacs online?

I'm going to Tokyo next week, last time I went to J-land I went to a supermarket and came back with all kinds of stuff ... squid jerkey is the best!

·
Registered
54 Posts
auctions.yahoo.co.jp?
There's awsome stuff on there, but they won't ship internationally. I've asked...there's companies that bid on stuff for you and then take care of shipping, but they charge a good chunk for thier service.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.