ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently acquired a set of Enkei mesh 3 piece wheels, unfortunately they are 4x108 bolt pattern. I just couldn't pass them up. Anybody know of a good shop in the SC or GA area that will re-drill wheels?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Or maybe some advice on adapters? Is anyone running adapters? What's the thinnest you can run without having to grind anything?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, that's really strange, I could have sworn I asked if anybody had any advice on adapters? Not who can be the biggest smug **** first. Do me a favor and see yourself out if you can't help. Thanks.

·
Candy ass miata man
3,655 Posts
I think 20mm is about the smallest you can go when it comes to adapters, I dont know if it helps but I would rather go with adapters. I dont know if this helps but I am sure it helps more than the posts above.

I will try to help you out if I find any info regarding the subject.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Anytime you do any kind of changes to metal can actually weaken it. adapter is a better route imo. the trouble is finding it for that size and your size.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Buy a fucking drill.
haha funny. I was thinking of that, but more of the type: buy a fucking drill press.

I don't even know...why the hell do people really go through all this trouble for a wheel? How many god damn mesh wheels are on the market? A million to choose from, yet this particular one is special some how...

Anyways, enough speculation, I think the answer to this question is easily google-able. As for the adapter...Funny, I googled it also:
https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=4x100+to+4x108+adapter

I wonder if the answer is always this simple?

·
Accepting donations.
3,366 Posts
:idea: This new google thing is pretty helpful. Thanks guys! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wow! I kinda gave up at looking at this thread after the first response. Thank to all who had constructive and helpful comments. Here is the result: 15x7 +19 offset with 20mm spacers. The fitment is damn near perfect, just need a fender roll and a slight pull.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts