ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do I get the fender flares I saw in the mod pic section. The black Miata with those huge flares. I tried to post the pic, but it wouldn't link.

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
Black miata with huge flares screams Mr. Chris Lee (kickinoutyou). Adrenalineracing can get them but expect a long wait.

·
Registered
79 Posts
The funny thing about that picture of the red miata is that they are installed backwards. He put the left one on the right and the right one on the left. I know because I made that mistake the first time and had to switch them...glad to see I'm not the only one. Notice the fat side should be towards the front on the front fender

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
oh yeah! if the shot were exactly from the side of the car you would see what the difference is. The rear ones look OK. Maybe its just the nature of the picture and the fenders painted black make them look to me like they are on wrong. Here is a picture of them on the wrong way:

Attachments

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Chris Lee's car has some kind of Mazdaspeed prototype flares I think.

·
Registered
33 Posts
its been a long time since ive read the article on his car but yeah im pretty sure they were the last set of fender flairs that were designed like that.

·
Registered
16 Posts
those look just like the tuckin99 flares. i think you can buy them from miataroadster. email the owner.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
I was almost positive Chris has the Mazdaspeed flares. C2auto can probably get his hands on them, or Tetsuya Garage maybe?

·
CR.net Supporter
575 Posts
by the modified mag article they are from mazda. he originally ordered carbon and they couldn't get so they got them from the race team (last in existence damn NC body change)
sorry if i sound as if it is my car but the way he set his car up is the reason i hunted and bought my 90 but mine is staying na

·
Registered
659 Posts
by the modified mag article they are from mazda. he originally ordered carbon and they couldn't get so they got them from the race team (last in existence damn NC body change)
sorry if i sound as if it is my car but the way he set his car up is the reason i hunted and bought my 90 but mine is staying na
Don't belive a thing from that article...its mostly B.S! they don't make CF version of N2 flares...guy who wrote the article did not listen to word I said...just made up his own story :lol:

·
CR.net Supporter
575 Posts
damn and modified was one of my favorite mags cause it covered the "top fuel" cars that a few of my friends drive in. btw your car is awesome

all those knuckle children died for a lie

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
The funny thing about that picture of the red miata is that they are installed backwards. He put the left one on the right and the right one on the left. I know because I made that mistake the first time and had to switch them...glad to see I'm not the only one. Notice the fat side should be towards the front on the front fender
No sir, I do believe i have my flares on correctly. I double checked and theres even a label on the inside stating which side it is for.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I didn't mean to offend. In fact I posted pictures of what I was talking about. I can tell you've been taking a real hard look at this now for a few days. I didn't mean for you to go through that. Your car does look raw and mean the way it is. The two sets I got from C2auto did not have any labeling. My observations came from trial and error of the install of the C2auto product.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts