ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Supporting Member
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can i find this hood or do i have to make it myself? If i do have to make it then any advice to how, or am i on my own?

Attachments

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
There are clues if you know where to look. See the logo at the bottom of the picture?

http://clubroadster.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=65166#65166

AUTOMODERNA doesn't show the hood for sale as a regular production item but rather as an example of work they've done for customers. Sure, you could ask them to make you another, but I don't think you're prepared to deal with purchasing custom fabricated parts manufactured by some company in Latvia. If you want that look you're best off having it custom made locally. Get some pictures of the Ferrari 550 for inspiration and then get to work with your preferred medium: steel, fiberglass, bondo, cash, etc.

·
Registered
153 Posts
yeah it's the same as the RX-7 but for the miata. There use to be a company that sells it on ebay but they stopped making it for awhile now.

·
Supporting Member
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can do fiberglass okay, but how would i go about making it symmetrical? Thats my main concern. Just eyeball it, or is there a different method?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts