ClubRoadster.net banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
I have an older BSP setup and had them custom install Hella 90mm HID projectors + Hella high beam lamps...

·
Registered
76 Posts
how exactly did you get that to work, I've got an old BSP kit that I'm trying to...upgrade for lack of better terms.

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
wow zombie thread! i just called integrated performance today to order a replacement lens. Man they jacked up the price from $20 to $40 each since i made this thread.

so i just put together my lens using a glue gun and electrical tape. Kinda mickey mouse but at least the lens is on the reflector.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
wow zombie thread! i just called integrated performance today to order a replacement lens. Man they jacked up the price from $20 to $40 each since i made this thread.

so i just put together my lens using a glue gun and electrical tape. Kinda mickey mouse but at least the lens is on the reflector.
Damnit! Really? I was going to order some new lenses because they now come with the metal ring around them - or so I have heard. Can you confirm this?

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
^^^yes they do, thats what i have right now. I asked why the 100% price hike, he said because the manufacturer that makes the lenses for them raised up the price as well.
Understandable, but for 40 bux? I dont think so!

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Yeah, no kidding. If I need to replace a lens, I think I'll just go ahead and do some sort of mod with different lenses.

·
BaByGuRL!!!
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
^^^just read the thread, that is shady. I personally havent had any problems with them when i first bought my lenses last year. Just kinda surprising that they jacked up the price drastically...

21 - 33 of 33 Posts