ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
mine sits next to the gage dimmer. doesnt seem to work as perfectly as it would seem(not the position, the actual product itself).

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
there was a guy on M.net that had the cleanest install of all, it was on a red miata, looked factory man, really nice, he was the same guy that was doing all the spy shots of the Custom Miata-GT widebody kit by the people in Cali, does anyone know who i am talking about? or am i just rambling?

PhatMiata

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
it fits almost perfectly into one of those foglight/defroster switch holes.

On mine though, it is mounted upside down into the notch where the hood release normally sits (hood release is long gone on my car!)

·
Registered
145 Posts
So can you turn the headlights on with them in the "sleepy" position? :? :?: The instructions say that they will go into the sleepy position when the headlights are off.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So can you turn the headlights on with them in the "sleepy" position? :? :?: The instructions say that they will go into the sleepy position when the headlights are off.
The Pivot is used to set your default "down/off" headlight lid position. When you turn your headlights on, the lids will raise to the full-up position. When you turn your lights off, the lids will lower to whatever degree of sleepy-ness you used the Pivot to set.

Capiche?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts