ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Tim and maybe Phat Miata I ordered a black hat a while ago. What is the story with it????? If it already shipped then cool. If not where is it?????? Can somebody please help me out with this matter. Thanks...........Caleb(frosty115)R

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Hey Tim and maybe Phat Miata I ordered a black hat a while ago. What is the story with it????? If it already shipped then cool. If not where is it?????? Can somebody please help me out with this matter. Thanks...........Caleb(frosty115)R
Caleb,

We had a problem with the current vendor, as in order for us to get the hats to you guys at the low price we needed to get at least 50 hat orders, however, i think over the 4 month spread we only got like 11 sold :? , so we got jacked on the price, more than double at more than $28 each #-o So Tim is trying to get them from another vendor, however, he did tell me the other day he will most likely just refund everyones money, and just do this at a later date this year, becasue he does not want to sit on everyones Paypals. :(

Anyhow, ill get a hold of Tim later today and see if he has any new updates on this.

Thanks

Phatty

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
I'm having the same problem with a sticker. sent two messages w/ no response. whats up?
Should be no problem with stickers, the company prints them within the same week.

Please send your inquiry to Tim, via (PM) and include what color did your ordered, the quantities ordered, and please provide a Paypal Transaction ID# along with your full name & mailing address so that Tim can look it up for you.

NOTE: if you dont hit the "Return to Merchant" button on the paypal screen it will not send your information to Tim, only a paypal payment with no info on the order.

Hope that helps?!?! #-o

Phatty

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm having the same problem with a sticker. sent two messages w/ no response. whats up?
Should be no problem with stickers, the company prints them within the same week.

Please send your inquiry to Tim, via (PM) and include what color did your ordered, the quantities ordered, and please provide a Paypal Transaction ID# along with your full name & mailing address so that Tim can look it up for you.

NOTE: if you dont hit the "Return to Merchant" button on the paypal screen it will not send your information to Tim, only a paypal payment with no info on the order.

Hope that helps?!?! #-o

Phatty
I did have that problem, but responded to an email from Tim asking what my order was. I sent him a message regarding it on the store's page, and via PM. Haven't heard back....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts