ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my old 99, I had the GV WD Bumper and I want it again on my 04 NB. Does anyone in the US sell the bumper? Id like to get the sides and the wing too.

Front:

Sides:

Spoiler:

<or>

I neeeeeeeeeeeed them....where do I buy them?

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Just contact Joe at RSpeed. Just because it's not on the site doesn't mean he can't get it. If he listed everything he can get on the website, everybody would assume it was in stock and get pissed off when it's not.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
They didnt list this stuff, so I guess its special order?
Most cool Roadster parts are special order because the demand in the USA is so small. If you see anything for sale in Japan but you don't know how to buy it contact one of the forum sponsors for assistance. That's what they're here for. Most have language skills or existing contacts overseas who can make just about anything happen. The only limits are your imagination and your checkbook.

I recently purchased the ARC titanium radiator cooling panel (engine bay bling) from Leni @ Metro Motorsports. Even though I'm more broke than a Kia Sportage I had to buy it just because it was finally back in stock. I'm worried that whenever a part goes out of stock that it will be gone for ever. Our cars are getting OLD. Get your Runabout mirrors and KG Works independent look gauge clusters while you still can.

·
Registered
29 Posts
the question is
you want original or knock off ?
you can get the whole kit in like $700 and change.
original from japn is way more then that
and you will wait 8 weeks for it.

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
the question is
you want original or knock off ?
you can get the whole kit in like $700 and change.
original from japn is way more then that
and you will wait 8 weeks for it.
The original fits like a glove and its built to last. Its better to wait.

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
i've always thought the GV sides are too block looking for a nice rounded car :(

Having both the read GV and a knock off, the knock off actually has a stronger build to it, the GV is thin and has a lot of flex (bad for paint).

I've always wanted the wing thats posted first, but i dont know how to get it... so i gt a carbon one instead lol.

·
Banned
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I had that wing...

It was so cool looking. Pics dont really show it, but the "wing" portion actually sat just at the trunks edge and more or less sat over the bumper as opposed to the trunk.

I still kick myself for selling it...but then again, sold my car, so didnt have much use for a Miata wing...

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
Yes, the housing shape is different. And i forgot to include in my PM....

The knock off is designed for 99-00. I specifically asked what year it was for and they told me its done off the first year model... so they only have the 99-00 copy. Technically, it'll still fit, but you'll get some really cool air ducts under the headlights!!!

BTW, i tried forever to get that damn GV wing... its soooo sexy!!!!

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Rspeed can special order that stuff in for you, there is ALOT they can get that is not on their website, just pick up the phone, they wont bite.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Just contact Joe at RSpeed. Just because it's not on the site doesn't mean he can't get it. If he listed everything he can get on the website, everybody would assume it was in stock and get pissed off when it's not.
Yep, and Rspeed works with KG-Works, so anything KG can get (which is alot) he can get for Joe at Rspeed.net

This is from KG Works site, where he lists the Garage Vary bumpers, wings, skirts, etc etc.

http://www.kgworks.co.jp/eng/ee26.htm

Phatty

1 - 20 of 30 Posts