ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all first post on this forum! I am posting here because I have been referred since a lot more people run these wheels on this forum then the other sites. Basically I want to get a set of Sportmax 002 (I think it is) 15x8 0offset wheels but I can't really find them on the internet. Also, I want to run 225/45/15 tires as those would seem to fit perfect where as 205/50 seems to small for an 8" wheel. I will be running these with the Racing lifestyles fender flares so we don't need to worry about them not fitting.

Thanks a lot,

Sean Allen

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I just got C2's website from this site. Looks like I will be buying from them when I do.

Any ideas about tires though?

·
Registered
50 Posts
You should price match @ your local Discount/America's Tire then you'll get them mounted on tires and lifetime services.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hey all first post on this forum! I am posting here because I have been referred since a lot more people run these wheels on this forum then the other sites. Basically I want to get a set of Sportmax 002 (I think it is) 15x8 0offset wheels but I can't really find them on the internet. Also, I want to run 225/45/15 tires as those would seem to fit perfect where as 205/50 seems to small for an 8" wheel. I will be running these with the Racing lifestyles fender flares so we don't need to worry about them not fitting.

Thanks a lot,

Sean Allen
good thing you are getting flares ! I tried to put 205/50/15 on the NB and I rubbed like mad.

Im on 195's now and have minor rubbing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts