ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Short and simple. Purchased a 2000 Miata and it didn't come with an appearance package. Where can I best find/buy one? I want the standard appearance package (front lip, small sills and rear spoiler lip)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Visit our venders here on Clubroadster. They supply quite a few different body kits or lip kits if you may and some of them can try to get body kits from japan for you if you can't find them here.

·
Registered
45 Posts
check ebay, i bought my body kit for 350 shipped from chrysler-w. his listed price is 455 i offered 325 he counterd with 375 and i offered 350 which he accepted. it was a white oem kit for a nb2 but you can use the sides and rear and just sell the front lip and recoup some of your cost. he has them in other colors so you might get lucky and find it pre painted. they are new and come with all hardware and templates you need.

·
Registered
45 Posts
i wouldnt consider 350 for full body kit an arm and a leg not to mention you wont get all the hardware/templates in a partout.

also got the rear trunk spoiler with my kit.

·
Registered
45 Posts
diffrent budgets for diffrent folks i guess. but considering that this kit would cost about 1200 factory price i think 350 was a steal, less then just the sideskirts alone. also it was a pain to install with templates and hardware i dont think saving a few bucks would be worth the headaches.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts