ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm already a member of MWMC, but there's really no clubs just for the miata. I know Midwest Mazda Club has had an increase in miata owners. The club mostly has rotary, mazda3, madza6, protege, 626 and finally the miata. My hubby drives an RX8 and it would be nice to try to start up a club for Kentucky and Southern Indiana.:hello kitty:

·
Registered
157 Posts
We meet every Wednesday or Thursday at Sawyer's downtown in Lexington. There about 20-30 of us with everything from V8 swaps, superchargers, high and low boost turbos and bone stock DDs. Everyone is welcome, stop by anytime.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We meet every Wednesday or Thursday at Sawyer's downtown in Lexington. There about 20-30 of us with everything from V8 swaps, superchargers, high and low boost turbos and bone stock DDs. Everyone is welcome, stop by anytime.
Do you guys every come to Louisville for any meets?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seriously if we can get everyone in Southern Indiana and Kentucky to meet and start up a miata club. We can figure out what's in each area and do meets. Indiana has Holiday World, Hubers and Beech Bend Park in Bowling Green. Next year Kentucky Kingdom will be open May 2013. There's Kings Island in OH. I'm sure we can all come up to something. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually the Mazda club I'm in will have a Hubers meet on May 20th. There's not a lot of miatas in the club, but it's slowly happening. Check out MWMC on www.mazda247.com for time of meet. I know there's a weekly meet on Thursday nights. Because of school and studies it's hard for us to go.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There's one in Lexington?! Never heard or seen of one being here. Good to know there is one, I might have to swing by some time whenever you guys meet.
I'm glad there's a Miata club in Lexington, but it's hard for us to go through the week unless it's on a wkend. Midwest Mazda Club has a variety of Mazda cars -RX7, RX8, Protege, Miata,Mazda3,Maxda6,626, and etc. There's a handful of Miata owners, but it is increasing. They even have a Facebook page. Maybe we can get everyone to come to the Hubers meet with MWMC. We had planned on going.

·
Registered
49 Posts
NukeFiveSix where you located? I live in between Monticello and Somerset, but I'm all the time in Lexington. I'd be down for some Wednesday night meets.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I would be in for a local meet for sure. O don't really fit in too well with the mwmc because the only mazdas I care for are miatas and the rx cars.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would be in for a local meet for sure. O don't really fit in too well with the mwmc because the only mazdas I care for are miatas and the rx cars.
I agree, I like my hubby's RX8 and my miata. Believe it or not there seems to be a lot more miatas in MWMC than before. My hubby's car is unique. I'm sure you've seen it around town. Midnight mica green with grey dragons on the sides. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Any idea when the next meet actually is. I live in Richmond and would hate to travel there on a WED only to find out it's THURS. POC would be helpfull

·
Registered
64 Posts
Any idea when the next meet actually is. I live in Richmond and would hate to travel there on a WED only to find out it's THURS. POC would be helpfull
I haven't seen much activity in the Kentucky parts of the forum. There's a few of us here, but they haven't seemed as active. I'd love to get a group together as it'd be great to have some people to cruise with and work with.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts