ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 91 base with the FM 4-wheel BBK (the wilwood 4 piston one).
It currently has 17" RH C-4's and sit on KYB AGX+Eibach, but I'm looking forward to some 15" old school deep dish rims.
Any body knows what kind of low offset rims will fit over the brakes?
Thanks a lot in advance!

·
Registered
534 Posts
My 15x8 0offset sportmaxes fit fine over my BBK. It's not FM but same 11" rotor and wilwood 4piston caliper. I know Rob has good-win brake kit and his clears fine too.

·
Registered
146 Posts
My 15x8 0offset sportmaxes fit fine over my BBK. It's not FM but same 11" rotor and wilwood 4piston caliper. I know Rob has good-win brake kit and his clears fine too.

I'm thinking about this setup.. but am wondering.. is it okay to road race with those 0 offset wheels? Is that safe?

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
double check if it its a reverse mount wheel. if you want lip chances are that if might be reverse. depending what size it might not fit.

rpf1 15x7 (you can mount both ways) does not have room to fit bbk but the kosei k1-ts in 15x7 will as an example.

its all about wheel design.

any shop will test fit a wheel on you bbk.

its best to test drive w/ someone w/ the set-up you looking for.

my friend said that you can print a cut-out model to see it it works w/ the wheel you want. it might be stop tech but i'm not 100%.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
All Work Wheels can be order with specific center disks(R disk for big calliper) to clear virtually any calliper with ANY offset.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts