ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a new miata (iam using my dad's CR name) and want to get some 15x7's the question is which ones i like the konig feathers and the Kosei K1-R's any others ideas? Keep in mind it's on a poor high school kids budget lol. I tryed the black panasports to get an idea but idk about black. Pics attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Garage Vary lip was high up there on the buy list but since i sold my old car i have enough to do a few things. I think iam going to go look at some bronze wheels just to see whats out there, i did find those bronze falken rims really cheap, can't recall the name of them however.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Treadepot.com has the konig heliums hella cheap............but it's a 1/2" less in width.

What are your goals? K1R are better looking IMO, than the feathers. Pretty cheap now too, think less than 120 at TR right now.

Don't forget used stuff too, always a way around the budget, just gotta look ;).

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
I am trying to decide on the feathers or the K1R's, but the feathers are 15x6.5. I want atleast 15x7, it's going to take me forever to decide on wheels. :x

1 - 17 of 17 Posts