Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Other(Let me know your thoughts)

Votes: 5 14.7%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
going to have some cash flow tomorrow, and i am ready to make my next big purchase. A CHROME roll bar! i will be selling my current one eventually, but in the meantime, ive got to get another one first. ive got to decide which one to get.

Boss Frog Double Hoop?

Or

Boss Frog Clearveiw?

its going to go on this beauty

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
might i add i am also going to be picking up a OBX chrome fuel lid and a chrome luggage rack. =)

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i will recoupe most of my money with selling my current bar. the current bar came with the car when i bought it, so i dont feel the sacrifice when i sell it. so technically ill get the chrome one at a $400 discount or so.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is a good choice, but the price of that in the chrome is $300+ more compared to the boss frog, and since i am military bossfrog gives me free shipping compared to harddog that doesnt offer anything

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah i just got in contact with hard dog and they said it will be $1600 shipped for the bar. Thats way too much fory tastes

·
··
4,227 Posts
I wouldn't get a luggage rack either. :? Less you're just lookin' to spend my, um your money and you have a spare trunk or something.
Holy trunks are impossible to sell is all.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Blackbird Fabworx cage :)

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I wouldn't get a luggage rack either. :? Less you're just lookin' to spend my, um your money and you have a spare trunk or something.
Holy trunks are impossible to sell is all.
I will be getting the removeable luggage rack like on willywalderbeasts old car. So no drilling in the trunk. Plus i will eventually get a ducktail truck like he had on his car as well. =)

And i guess i will be going with the double hoop. I think it looks great!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well i just placed my order for the stainless double hoop. should be here in a few weeks! =)

thanks for all the inputs guys!

·
Registered
172 Posts
I think getting a chrome rollbar is just a complete waste of time and omey. The one you have on your car already looks good. The double hoop just doesn't look aggressive enough on a Miata.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts