ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving to Taco Bell today when I noticed a white NA on a side street on my way to Broad.

I should've taken a picture of it with my cell phone, but I totally forgot...

Anyway, here's what I can remember about it:

-Hardtop
-Silver Rota's
-Polished style bar
-Exhaust
-R Package front lip (possibly rear too)
-Wooden steering wheel, shift knob, and e-brake handle
-Suspension (looked lowered)

I left a clubroadster.net card on the windshield, but does anyone know who this is?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Actually that would be mine, it is parked in the Museum district. I've had it now for a little over 2 years. Bought it wholesale when I worked at CarMax. Since purchase I've added the style bar, hard top, and a few other trim pieces, most everything else was already on the car. Runs very well with over 125k on the odometer. Engine and transmission are all stock, shocks, rims and exhaust are mods. I have been thinking of adding cold air intake, but not sure if I want to mess with the engine.
BTW, thanks for leaving the card. The site is great, lots of good info, plus it will allow me to connect with fellow roadster enthusiasts once I move up North.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool man! I'm glad you like the site. I saw your post in the regional forum, too.

Be sure to post a newbie thread and introduce yourself to allow everyone to say hi!

Also, if you're into meeting more Miata owners, check the International section for the MATG (Miata's at the Gap) thread for more info.

Plus, if you'd like to meet more owners in our area before you move (not sure when that will be) there are lots of people that I'm sure would be down. I know of a couple meets around the Richmond area and autocross frequently, both are great fun and a good way to meet new people.

By the way, my name is Alex and I live in the Carytown area.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts