ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a whit Na6 with a black OEM hard top spotmax wheel and all original parts including engine and rear end!!The pic has eruo lights but i also have the OEM ones of those too!

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Any more details? Based on your description so far I'd say $3k but that figure could go up or down depending on the details.

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
Hmmm....Hood risers=Racing or drifting? or overheating? Not good. if I were you I'd put the hood back to stock before the sale and take new pics of the car. Stuff like that will hurt your sale...

Well the hard top is worth about 800-1000 bucks and a used and abused NA is worth about 1000-1500.

So figure 2000-2500.

But there are suckers out there, but probably not here.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it hae never been raced i made a home made intake and ran it to the back or the fire wall so i poped my hood up so cold air would come into the intake or it would take hot air out away from the intake but never raced i just got it i have the red 91 jdm to race!

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
Much better....It is probably worth about 3k-3.5k. Looks clean but pics are lo-res. Good luck with the sale.

·
Sequence Number 1280
3,051 Posts
even though it all sounds nice, i think you guys are overpricing his car...

he lives in socal with all of us socal miata junkies....

realistically, i dont think youll fetch what these guys are tellin yah, unless you sell it to some dumb kid...

we dont even have a clue as to what you have done to the car, you give no specifics... this isnt a honda board man, miatas dont get jacked like hondas... if that's what you're afraid of.

i think that fred(flyineunos)'s guess is about right on the ballpark... look at craigslist for an idea...

TeRRy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts