ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What: Miata (NB model)

Visible modifications: Lowered to about 2 finger gap front/rear, tinted windows (appears to be very light, 50% is my estimate), white 5 spoke/star style wheels (looks like Regmaster Evo/Slipstream design), black lug nuts, color matched hardtop, N1 style muffler, roll call style decal set-up on rear window ie. Hellaflush/Canibeat/Fatlace/etc.

Location spotted: Fremont,CA (Auto Mall area in front of Starbucks)

Occupants inside vehicle: Asian male age early to mid 20s, white tee shirt, blonde hair, diamond stud earring in left ear, female sitting in the passenger seat appears to be in late teens to early 20s, baby blue tee shirt with white zip up hoody, auburn colored hair, big "bug eye" style sunglasses.

Notes: Spotted you and your car in front of Starbucks, I was heading out of the joint with my iced coffee when I noticed you and your passenger sitting inside the vehicle.

·
Registered
35 Posts
lol yeah kinda huh, I like to post my sightings that way..the whole who/when/where/what/etc. to be as descriptive as possible.
lmfao that description was really good seems to me like you were staring at the car for a good 30 minutes not just a "spotted" lol.

You'd be a good cop ha

·
Banned
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lmfao that description was really good seems to me like you were staring at the car for a good 30 minutes not just a "spotted" lol.

You'd be a good cop ha
haha yeah I actually wanted go into law enforcement in the past but it never materialized.

Whenever I see a modified car that catches my attention, I try to take note of all its features from drop to wheels, aero, any distinct features such as decals, dents, scratches, paint, etc. Another reason I do so is to keep my memory sharp.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts