ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 2502 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Trying to get a group of guys that use their car mainly for Drifting. RoadsterDrift is basically dead and there is a big following on this forum. Would like to start a more formal group. Is there many even on this site?

Thought we could make a general post that could help other's getting into it or a spot to share knowledge.

Who out dare???

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Who Drift's?

DriftingMiater. Do you go to Adam's ever in Riverside? Cheap solid spot for socal guys. Heading over this saturday actually

Sup Giggle lol.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts

I wish RD was still big. That place used to rock.

Are you coming to the Vegas rounds Danny? I'm passing up January but I'll be there in February.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I will be attending all vd events. Im driving at this next practice one. I'm trying to judge for the proam's.

·
Registered
50 Posts

I'm down for this. I've gone to adams a few times. decided on keeping my car and just making it track/drift ready.

·
Registered
645 Posts

i do when i can get away with it :), kinda sux you gotta drive 2.5 to practice legally soo.....

·
life is bitch!
2,302 Posts

i's dont's do's the's drift's a's lot's, but's i's am's going's to's eventually's

·
life is bitch!
2,302 Posts

there are a few local guys who do the thing with their cars. couldn't help but notice that they had problems maintaining without spinning. the intricacies of a good suspension setup interest me.

1 - 20 of 2502 Posts