ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i remember about a month or so ago someone posted about getting these rims, just wondering who it was cuz i wanted to ask a few questions. tried to search but it didnt work or maybe i just did it wrong #-o anyways thnx in advance.

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
I think there is a problem with the search funciton on the forum at the moment, the member you're looking for is Max_Power. Someone else got those wheels too, although I cant for the life of me remember who it was.

·
3,857 Posts
i think max_power had em?
He saw my ones and got his after.I believe he has gotten rid of his too,i found them great to look at,but just too damn heavy at 19lb.
LOL That's true Dave was the first one in the world :mrgreen: that posted pics on m.net with these babies!
I don't know the weight but I believe Dave (even though the factory in Philippines told be 16lbs).
I'm don't mind the extra weight as long as they don't bent...so no plans on selling them!
I also have a set of 501 for drifting...

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hehe ya, man this is an old thread, back when i was hunting them down. probably less than a month till mine come in a happy magical truck to my porch. i needed the time to pay some bills and save for tires anyways hehe so dont mind the wait. still cant wait to see how they come out with the custom color scheme. anyways max still cant believe your story with your bumper :cry: hope things work out for you

·
3,857 Posts

hm didn't know rota made a wheel like this, is this an original design[/img]
You are right xn7, it's not!
It's a replica of the Work Nezart ... which Chris B (in Las Vegas) has
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/163983
Chris got these wheels from m.net from a guy in the bay area...
I've been looking for these wheels 2+years now :mrgreen:
The Work wheels where 16x8 ET25 (not 35 as the rotas), but they are not available in that dimension anymore...

·
3,857 Posts
hehe ya, man this is an old thread, back when i was hunting them down. probably less than a month till mine come in a happy magical truck to my porch. i needed the time to pay some bills and save for tires anyways hehe so dont mind the wait. still cant wait to see how they come out with the custom color scheme. anyways max still cant believe your story with your bumper :cry: hope things work out for you
Very nice =D>
I know it was an old thread but I just saw my name and I thought I have to respond :)
Things are going OK with the bumper...I called AAA and I'll have more news on Monday (I'll probably will have to go and get an estimate)...I also called his manager and ask him not to fire the guy...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts