ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious on how many of you guys are running HIDs. I know a buddy of mine got a kit for his civic for around $250. Looked good and real bright (so bright he pointed them down a lil to avoid cops).

I tried a search and nothing came up. thanks!

·
Registered
339 Posts
I've got them on my 99, had them for almost a year now without any problems. I didn't have to re-aim my lights either because with the right kits thats not needed.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I also have 8k HID kit on my '99, I love it, much brighter than any factory or "xenon" bulbs. Some of them delete the high beams though, and FYI most kits have HID only for low beams and regular xenon bulb for highs.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks potato! I think those look like they'll do just fine. does anyone have these on your dual headlight system? something like the cobalt one that moss offers?

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
No, I don't know what's wrong with me either.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Got them in my car also,

The lowest kit i would ever install would be a MCcoulough. that is what I have currently. They run for about 350 and higher for a singler filament setup. I am not running a high beam right now.

I install these kits all day long and we are about to start a hid group buy for the miata community i will let everyone know when this happens

1 - 14 of 14 Posts