ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After some reseach and talkin..i bought the DS lite last night. This thing is awesome man. You can do Wi Fi, surf the web, play gameboy advanced games, and now even "homebrew" your games.. And you can increase the your memory using those mini SD Discs.. Not to mention their dual screen is pretty sick...just thought i'd share it...haha...

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
I have one... but its not a DS lite. Can you expand the memory in an orginal DS??

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
WHAT?! Darn California... :(

I've called Target, Wal-mart, Gamestop, EBgames, etc. etc., every week to see if they're in stock. I always get a "i don't know when the next shipment is" to "we're extremely backordered." :(
Thats why the internet is your friend....

No DS but Wolfenstein 3D for the advance is my take anywhere entertainment.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
They are everywhere around my area. I seem them all the time in my quest for a Wii which i can never find! >:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yup, had a Red/Mario Kart bundled one, then got a Lite. If you like more obscure games try Elite Beat Agents, it's a rythm game (think Dance Dance Revolution) with on screen patterns to follow, also Trama Center is a good one, surgical simulation, sort of.

Also got a Wii on launch day. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
720 Posts
i have one
get the m3 simply or any other cart solution and load roms on it

ive got 800 roms so far
the m3 simply is around 50 bucks (little more then price of one game) then you can play all the DS games u want

·
Registered
441 Posts
i got my girlfriend one, how do you use my wireless network with it?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts