ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm cutting up my baby and wanted to see how much people cut and what you guys did with the sharp edge? Any pictures would be nice too. Thanks. BTW, I'm using 002's with 225/45/15 for the street and 15x9's or 10's with 275/35/15 for the track.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
there will be a couple photos of my fender job in the next Sport Compact Car. (if not the next, then 45 days from now)

The first cut is the hardest. It gets kinda fun after that. :D

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
I cut mine a month ago. For the rear, i recommend starting in the middle and work your way out. But be sure not to cut off the inner lip on the sides. For the front, cut out the fender and then roll that lip outwards then smooth down with sandpaper. Just don't forgot to put anti-rust.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice Matt. Can't wait to see it. I though you had a bunch of new body panels from APR? BTW, this is Jon, we met at Mazfest last year. I had the BRG with the APR trunk lid.

Matt [exz3owner said:
@ Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:42 pm]there will be a couple photos of my fender job in the next Sport Compact Car. (if not the next, then 45 days from now)

The first cut is the hardest. It gets kinda fun after that. :D

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
hey flared fellas... just wondering what everyone is running under the hood? anybody with just basic bolt-ons or does pretty much anyone with flares run ITB's or FI?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Matt [exz3owner said:
@ February 5th, 1:27 pm]hey jon. Good to put 2 and 2 together.

Pakman - What info are looking for? The article should be out shortly. But it doesn't give a step by step.

To be honest with you I just want to know who sells flares?(like the one posted above)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts