ClubRoadster.net banner

Would you guy a TDR Splitter for the GV lip?

• No, Not interested

Votes: 11 7.6%
  • GV Lip for NA - Radical with turn buckles $189

Votes: 66 45.8%
  • GV Lip for NA - Extreme no turn buckles $109

Votes: 16 11.1%
  • GV Lip for NA - Standard (extends 1" beyond air dam) $109

Votes: 19 13.2%
  • GV Lip for NB - Radical with turn buckles $189

Votes: 24 16.7%
  • GV Lip for NB - Extreme no turn buckles $109

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • GV Lip for NB - Standard (extends 1" beyond air dam) $109

Votes: 4 2.8%
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gauging interest in a new product. Please note this is a vote for the GV Lip only.

Please vote for a splitter only if you'd be willing to purchase at the listed price.

Here is photos of our current lineup to give you an idea of the different styles.

Please also note the description of our product.

The Track Dog Racing™ Air Splitter defends your car's end against scraping and cracking. The protective splitter slides over pavement with steep approach angles while your car's flexible urethane bumper or air dam flexes -- without scratching your paint. Made from 3/16" thick, high-impact ABS plastic and built to take a surprising amount of abuse.

We make no aero claims. Our customers do seem satisfied with the product so we will not reinvent the wheel here.

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
Make it extend out enough to be functional and attach somewhere back near the belly pan and I'd be in. Nothing flimsy either. ;) Splitter stays too.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Make it extend out enough to be functional and attach somewhere back near the belly pan and I'd be in. Nothing flimsy either. ;) Splitter stays too.
To expensive to ship something that big. We won't be doing anything different from our current design. Primarily this is to protect the lip from damage.

·
Registered
945 Posts
This makes sense!
To expensive to ship something that big. We won't be doing anything different from our current design. Primarily this is to protect the lip from damage.
This doesn't. So this is just a product to scrape so your lip doesn't scrape? But then i'll need a product to scrape so my TDR splitter doesn't scrape... This is gunna get thick..
Looks like a quality piece though. If my LE lip wasnt already cracked.. I'd buy one to add the protection and sweeet looks.

·
Registered
945 Posts
looking at your website, i cant figure out what the difference is in the extreme and standard?
edit: (i didnt read, lol) the radical extends more and has the adjustable turnbuckles so it actually gives you downforce...not just protection against the bumps on your pre-existing lip. Not sure about the standard. Myabe it's thinner or not as noticeable.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Gratuitous bump... Cmon everyone, I want that radical splitter for the NA! I am not ashamed to beg a bit. Let's make it happen.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Im in for the radical. Just bought a gv lip with the intentions of some kinda custom splitter. Hope this works out!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts