·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone must know ??!?!??:dunno:

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
Mazdaspeed NA skirts. They are rare, discontinued, and hard to find. Plan on importing them from Japan or Europe if you want them.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Wow I like those. In for some info

Edit: nvm just saw the post above. Way to crush my minute long boner for them

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
I think they are clean but I hate the swooping line by on the rear quarter. It's creates a new body line in a congested area. Would look so much better if it flowed from the door edge to the wheel well along the groove that wraps the car. The sweeping curve bit looks out of place.

Like so. excuse the crappiness of the PS, was a rush job because I don't care to waste time on it.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mazdaspeed NA skirts. They are rare, discontinued, and hard to find. Plan on importing them from Japan or Europe if you want them.

LAWLZ....that's my car hahah!
I'm happy they are rare!! Makes me feel like I got something not many people do! :D
N to think I was gonna scrap em!

Lower stance, cambered, matching wheels to come!!!

·
Registered
645 Posts
those skirts with the G splitter would be such eye candy

·
<3s Malaking Puwit.
581 Posts
Nope, close but not Mazdaspeed A-spec side skirts. The skirts from the A-spec Mazdaspeed don't come up past the body line, and lay flatter against the body.

I've seen the sideskirts maybe once on CR before. Looking through Hyper Rev the closest manufacturer would be Do Engineering. But theirs is more like the A-spec side skirt.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts