ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember over a year ago when there were 1/10th the people on this board and all of them had nice miatas. Since the sudden flood of noobs with flat black paint jobs and Wizdom bodykits came this forum has lost its presence. Im ready for the "If you dont like it stop comming here" replys but it hasnt gotten THAT bad yet. There are still a decent amount of good threads here but it takes me twice as long to see them becuase of the other garbage. Sorry for the rant....no im not :|

Pics for Clicks....

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I didn't even own a Miata when I joined. Now I've had two!

·
3,857 Posts
Even thought I see your point I guess that's a natural step when you have a forum with many different areas (pub, general etc)...

It might be good if the "new threads since last time you logged in" can be customized so you can see the important stuff.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Come on. guys. There are ways to have a discussion regarding Cheesfries' thoughts, despite the way in which he has "voiced" them.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
Sorry, Tim. It just kind of gets me when he feels the need to post something in a worthless (yes, I admit it) thread in General Discussion when really all threads are subjective. One might be garbage to someone while being a laugh or a loss of boredom to others.

Not only that, but you make derogatory generalized statements about the board and its members but continue to post here. Why wait for it to get worse before you leave?

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
It's ok, but instead of feeding the negative attitude, try turning it around by offering a well thought out retort that's not demeaning, yet effective in supporting your point of view.

·
2,708 Posts
You're contradicting yourself.

You joined this board when it was RoadsterJDM and liked it, yet, you despise everything JDM. So now you despise flat-black paintjobs and Wizdom kits. So what's the deal? Are you just trolling again?

Here's a lesson in life since you seem so pissed at the world most of the time, You Can't Satisfy Everybody. You don't like a certain aspect of this board or car, fine, it happens to me also and I'm sure to everyone on this forum. I also don't like it when a pebble finds it's way into my shoe, it's annoying and goes against everything i stand for; pebbles in shoe= uncomfortable. But you know what? I keep my mouth shut, I don't bitch and moan about every about every little detail. Hey, I have an idea, why don't you start your own board and call it "Miscellaneous Ramblings", cause that's all you do.

PS: I didn't know that miata belonged to you. I've always like it.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Even thought I see your point I guess that's a natural step when you have a forum with many different areas (pub, general etc)...

It might be good if the "new threads since last time you logged in" can be customized so you can see the important stuff.
I understand and agree with what your saying and it sucks. If someone can customize the "new threads since last time you logged in" that would be perfect.

ExHondaMan said:
You joined this board when it was RoadsterJDM and liked it, yet, you despise everything JDM. So now you despise flat-black paintjobs and Wizdom kits. So what's the deal? Are you just trolling again?

Here's a lesson in life since you seem so pissed at the world most of the time, You Can't Satisfy Everybody. You don't like a certain aspect of this board or car, fine, it happens to me also and I'm sure to everyone on this forum. I also don't like it when a pebble finds it's way into my shoe, it's annoying and goes against everything i stand for; pebbles in shoe= uncomfortable. But you know what? I keep my mouth shut, I don't bitch and moan about every about every little detail. Hey, I have an idea, why don't you start your own board and call it "Miscellaneous Ramblings", cause that's all you do.

PS: I didn't know that miata belonged to you. I've always like it.
Why do you think I hate JDM miatas? Becuase I dont like rusted fenders and hello kitty horn buttons? Peters "Blue Potatoe" was my inspiration for a REAL long time. I scroll through the "Carlife" thread 2-3 times a week gawking over the cars. Im actually concidering building up my miata similar to the Flared/Winged track cars over in Japen. I just purchased MS-03's...Yea i hate JDM. Ive allways hated flat black paint jobs and wizdom body kits but guess what, before you joined the forum there were no miatas like that. Sorry I dont kiss someones ass and tell them how cool their car is when they spray paint their stock daiseys. Thanks for the compliment on my miata. I just sold the one on the left.

this thread will just end up with the rest of junk threads he spoke of...Thanks for adding to the Pile :D
Its pretty hard for it not to when people like you post stupid comments.

·
2,708 Posts
Again, I realize some of the cars here aren't up to YOUR standards and likes, and that's alright. Some of the cars here make me puke also, but I don't talk **** about them either. If someone posts a car that I think is ugly, I just don't reply. Period. I puke in my mouth, then giggle like a Japaneses schoolgirl for a second, then I move on.

Your distaste for cars not to your liking is making you type some ignorant-sounding ****, bottom line. I think I know what the problem is, you lack the ability to be tact. Put it this way, if you were in the middle of a crowd of people you don't know and you said, "I don't like it, it's not my style, that's wack", the crowd would just respect you for having a vocal opinion. If you would've said, "If I took a **** on it, and drew a penis down the side, you fanboys would still love it, just because." More then likely, you'd get a beat-down. Once again, the difference is tact, which you need to work on.

"Ive allways hated flat black paint jobs and wizdom body kits but guess what, before you joined the forum there were no miatas like that."

Not sure what you're trying to say. Are you saying I started a bad trend with my then-panda paintjob? There's probably only 3-4 cars here with flat paint on their cars, don't exaggerate. I hate Mariner Blue miatas (j/k)

BTW, I say keep your car the way it is, maybe flares, but that's it.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Last time I checked, the wizdom body kit is a copy of the Garage Vary bodykit...

And cheesefries, your car(s) look more Miata.net-ish to me than anything else, so why don't you take your whining there, it's not terribly welcome here. Just because some members, including myself, cannot afford JDM bling to slap onto our cars doesn't mean we don't like it or can't appreciate it.

·
Sequence Number 1280
3,052 Posts
man, this guys is more ghetto and wack than ill ever be.

he poses by putting a air diverter in front of his bumper to "scoop" up air, yet he doesnt even block off and control the air flow coming into the front bumper!

how do you like stupid comments like that?!? because that's exactly what you are telling people on this tread when you should be keeping them to yourself unless it is helpful/useful information to know.... also, if you post up stupid comments about people you dont know, beware, because they might have friends that live nearby too... that's why one must refrain from doing this or that to avoid the unknowns of reality.

TeRRy

btw, nice car, but seriously, if you are gonna scoop up more air, at least control the air flow too, because scattered air is not gonna help you make much hp, maybe would help you to actually create more drag... ahahahhah

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Issue no personal threats on this board!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts