ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Speed Racer
4,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, ok. It's auto-related. But I dunno... I like Pub Roadster. If someone wants to move it, do so. :D

So the last company I worked for went out of business and they're selling everything on ebay. Stuff I never knew we had. Long story short the guy who owned the place bought a Champ car after they went out of business. Now he's re-selling it on ebay. All I know is.... I saw it in person and the carbon fiber in the nose area was about an inch thick. It was crazy. I was looking at the OZ Racing wheels, too. They look incredibly strong and look at the lip on the rears (go to external link on ebay page) :shock: :lol: I have no clue what the reserve is.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1997-Reynard-971-028-Gurney-Eagle-Champ-Car-CART_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ98061QQihZ016QQitemZ260087407609

I am in no way affiliated with them, just thought people might want to see this. Who knows, maybe someone can afford it :twisted:

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
Wow that is bad ass. If I had money to blow I would buy that car and bog lap around town.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts