ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll compensate you with lovinz.

Oh, and...you might want to bring an overnight bag. It's gonna take a while.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got a really small washer and dryer (small apartment sized). You know, like the ones that sit on top of each other.

Plus, I prefer to separate colors. :roll:

I know you want to, Will. My lovinz isn't something you want to pass up...

·
3,857 Posts
LOL
I love this thread... I remember when I didn't have laundry/dryer in the place that I was living - I had to put all of my clothes int he miata :)
Believe it or not trunk and passenger side was full... that was the time that I realized that I needed a bigger car... and as you can assume I just damp some of my old clothes :p

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its so annoying when i click the "threads since last visited" and there are 200+ becuase of retarded threads like this. Im sure im not the only one.
STFU

And Slutz, enjoy it while you can...haha

I trained all my previous girlfriends to do my laundry for me, it was pretty sweet.

Edit: Max_Power, I recently loaded all my **** up to take to the laundrymat because they've got larger washers/dryers and I can do multiple shits at once - it sucked. Turns out the 'mat was no longer in business as well.

·
3,857 Posts
Its so annoying when i click the "threads since last visited" and there are 200+ becuase of retarded threads like this. Im sure im not the only one.
STFU

And Slutz, enjoy it while you can...haha

I trained all my previous girlfriends to do my laundry for me, it was pretty sweet.

Edit: Max_Power, I recently loaded all my *@#%! up to take to the laundrymat because they've got larger washers/dryers and I can do multiple *@#%! at once - it sucked. Turns out the 'mat was no longer in business as well.
LOL I trained my x-gf too, but currently I don't have one...so it sucks x2 :mrgreen:
(but of course ihas other advantages... I can spend more time with my car and friends w/o having to explain - and I don't have to talk all the time on the phone)

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I've got a really small washer and dryer (small apartment sized). You know, like the ones that sit on top of each other.

Plus, I prefer to separate colors. :roll:

I know you want to, Will. My lovinz isn't something you want to pass up...

All my shirts are black.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
max_power said:
LOL I trained my x-gf too, but currently I don't have one...so it sucks x2
(but of course ihas other advantages... I can spend more time with my car and friends w/o having to explain - and I don't have to talk all the time on the phone)
Haha, this is true. I kind of miss it, but if I had one I wouldn't have enough money for the Roadster.

Ah, the hardships of life. :mrgreen:

Edit: Will, somehow that doesn't surprise me, :p

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
back when I was apartment bound before I found the freedom of Home ownership I used to put my hamper in the passenger seat and drive across town to My Mom's house to do laundry.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts