ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a set of Eibach Pro-Kit springs for my 08 NC. Anybody have experience installing these and want to help? I am willing to travel to your location. I have but a one car garage and would appreciate the help.

Thanks.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Let me know when you'll be wrenching ill come down to salem to help lol do you the tools that you need?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man. According to the fedex website they should be here on the 4th. I'm actually in Eugene and I need to find or rent a spring compressor. I'm not in so big a hurry that I want to be miserable doing the job so I'll watch the weather and choose a Saturday when it isn't supposed to rain and not be freezing ass cold. I'll feed ya when we're done too.

·
Registered
531 Posts
If anything it would be the next weekend, ill be in vegas from the 4th through the 8th... and I believe the local autozone, or oreilly have spring compressors for rent and if not I know the owner of a speed shop down there that I can contact and borrow one if needed.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Spring compressing... Ugh.. That was fun. Just be careful and take your time and it'll be fine. Enjoy new suspension! :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK so I couldn't wait. Springs are installed. Ride height is just about where it should have been from the factory. I decided my little 1 car garage wasn't big enough to do the job so I had Eric Jones of Eric Jones Motorsports do em for me. He races spec Miata's and is a retired Indy car and Indy light Mechanic. Really knows his stuff. Nice guy too. So far my only complaint is that it wasn't warm enough today to put the top down and put some real miles on the car. Plus this work thing really get in the way of my play time. $ wheel alignment coming next week. Then I'm ready for another run through the twisties.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts