ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OKOK I was alittle excited when I took the pic but them is two tickets to the race at Indy , Hmmmmm F1 racing , racing at its best .

·
Registered
489 Posts
Woah, you know that they are only allowing bikes to park inside the track right? And everyone with a car has to park offsite and take a shuttle in.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When the tickets came , I got a list of what was happening and they are allowing people with 3 day passes into the pits on the 29th , so now I'm leavin a day early so that I can walk in the pits , maybe get some nice pix and who knows maybe an autograph or two as well .

Next yr I was thinking of booking a trip to the british grand prix but I wanna find a B&B to stay at and not in London , then look for a nice little Pub for after the races .

·
1,213 Posts
When the tickets came , I got a list of what was happening and they are allowing people with 3 day passes into the pits on the 29th , so now I'm leavin a day early so that I can walk in the pits , maybe get some nice pix and who knows maybe an autograph or two as well .

Next yr I was thinking of booking a trip to the british grand prix but I wanna find a B&B to stay at and not in London , then look for a nice little Pub for after the races .
maybe one of the English guys can hook you up with a nice B&B ?

... if you see DC in the pits give him a kick in the knackers for me !!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
From one scotchman to another if I do see him I will be more then happy too .

Of course I would like to see JPM and of course M.Schumacher but I'll settle for Rubens B .

I can say this if it ain't tighted down and I can get close enough I will have a souvenir .

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Ahhhhh maaaaaan, I'll go with you!!!!!

Last year I went to Sauber/ RedBulls HQ...I think other F1 teams would have paid big bucks to see and touch what I got to see and touch :mrgreen: (I love my Dad's connections!)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts