ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my '92 Eunos Roadster back last night. Put it back together today. Been waiting for this....
See attached

Had the spoiler removed and the holes welded up, side sills painted, new windscreen, fibreglass on the front fixed, Irish rear license plate panel fitted + bumper with fog light cutout. Soon to be added or added recently, a mohair roof, a Parrot Rhythm N'Blue headunit (you should check these out!), JBL speakers, Leather seats with red piping, 2+1/2 inch downpipe back custom SS exhaust, Pioneer amp, front fogs, 440cc injectors and will do the dual feed mod to the fuel rail (it's running 11psi at the mo'). =D> :lol:

I have my MX5 up for sale if anyone is interested ;-)
http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=Car&carID=443477
(the Japanese rear plate panel is from the above Roadster) :

Steve

Attachments

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
WOW, looks great. Love the front bumper and paint job looks clean. What color is that?

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
looks red to me! :p

Very nice. I'm digging the Bomex front bumper. That one was going to be my next choice.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thx :) Yeah, I still like the Bomex nose despite trying to convince myself otherwise over the years... everytime I see it coming towards me with someone else driving my car I think "niiice" ... so.. its staying :D

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
SWEET! I <3 Bomex NA bumpers ;) Never seen many of the ones withotu the foglights ... mine had the fog light holes... but im tryign to get my buddy to get that one

clean ass car though *thumbs up*

1 - 10 of 10 Posts