ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just tinkering around on the net and found this car..... i LOVE it.... RHD too, but no front plate so i cant tell where its from.. seems to be stateside for sure though.

Sweetness....

Attachments

·
Whiskey makes me Frisky
4,545 Posts
Was just tinkering around on the net and found this car..... i LOVE it.... RHD too, but no front plate so i cant tell where its from.. seems to be stateside for sure though.

Sweetness....
I dont know....I think I see a front plate.

·
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Australia is probably more like it. Very cool car. I would like to know more it. We need someone to do a recruitment drive to get more members from AUS and NZ.

·
Registered
17 Posts
ha that was my mates car then my brother had it.

had hks filter full exhaust and cams.

he posts on roadsterdrift mx5oc and nutz. he has an rs limited now i'm trying to get him to paint his rs that colour. :twisted:

·
Registered
441 Posts
the green flying machine!!!

i met your brother at mx5mad day, is the R32 yours?

·
Registered
17 Posts
you read it wrong mate. :lol: it was my mates car.

his bro has the 32 gtr and a mazdaspeed bspec 5 now too.

i'm sure he'll come on and say hello in a minute now that the green machine is famous.

·
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
mad props on the car... you silly people across the pond get cool options that we dont. What does the RS limited have that makes it..."limited"? Probably more stuff we dont have here :(

·
CR.net Supporter
324 Posts
In the UK we didn't really get any options apart from 'dealer options' such as crappy grey leather or junk wheels.

All the good stuff comes from the Japanese Imports that was hugely popular in the late 90's to import used Eunos Roadsters (and other cars) where they get loadsa proper variants like RS's and many of them came over fitted with unheard of aftermarket parts like Watanabes! 8)

·
Registered
441 Posts
Rs limited has

Carbon fibre recaro seats
lightened flywhel
yellow strutbrace
BBS wheels
LSD

all standard equipment, this was a JDM model.. i know somone with a couple

1 - 20 of 20 Posts