ClubRoadster.net banner

241 - 260 of 300 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
I had the purple Wats (from the previous page) Thought I would share with you the colour I repainted them late December

They were painted the original Watanabe bronze (as close as we could fine) with a purple pearl added into the clear coat which was applied a few times

Photos dont do the colour justice - it is really hard to capture what they look like by camera

·
Registered
557 Posts
That's about it, it's an old read hub and the grinder is on an arm with an hinge. I'll post up some pics next week end.
Hi guys,

A bit late but I posted more explanations about my tool.
http://clubroadster.net/vb_forum/16-general-automotive-chat-sponsored-gomiata-com/24189-i-made-myself-thread-65.html#post1574585

Finally finished to get rid of the sand blasting marks on the lip; if I had to redo it I would mask off the lip before having it sand blasted ! Took me 3 week ends to refinish !!!

·
Registered
557 Posts
New post for new question : what valve do you use, where do you get them from ?
Are they identical to BBS valves ?

Thanks!

·
Registered
557 Posts
Had my brother to measure the valves hole, it's 11.3mm.
Same size as some BBS valves stems, which are fairly easy to find here. I'll possibly go for them.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi everyone,

I finally found an affordable Watanabe wheel set on ebay:

Model (unknown maybe F8F) 14x6 offset (+42 according the seller but no Watanabe wheel have this offset..? I think the real offset is +40)

Is right an F8F model??

Thanks

241 - 260 of 300 Posts