ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
yeah his name is chris and hes around here in tampa, but thats all ive got for you

·
Registered
61 Posts
hey guys!! thats me! this pic was taken during a photoshoot in tampa about 2 months ago, and just recently its been showing up on facebook pages, and car webites everywhere! thanks for the love!!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
hey guys!! thats me! this pic was taken during a photoshoot in tampa about 2 months ago, and just recently its been showing up on facebook pages, and car webites everywhere! thanks for the love!!
I saw it on Tumblr with over 5,000 notes. That thing is dope lol. So clever!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
What!!! no way, ive never been on tumblr. The thing i love most is how when i drive down the street people just smile and stare!
Haha yeah I bet. But yeah I saw this on there a couple months ago too. Good stuff man. I've never seen anything like it lol

·
Registered
61 Posts
Haha yeah I bet. But yeah I saw this on there a couple months ago too. Good stuff man. I've never seen anything like it lol
Thanks, i have a shoot with stick to stance coming up too, ill post pics up of that... ive done a lot since these pics were taken.

I hope this will inspire someone, but just an fyi, anyone who thinks that you have to have money to be in a magazine, think again. Ive only got about $3300 into the car including the price i paid for it, just a lot of custom homemade parts, ability to turn a wrench, and creativity, think outside the box, and make it yours!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Thanks, i have a shoot with stick to stance coming up too, ill post pics up of that... ive done a lot since these pics were taken.

I hope this will inspire someone, but just an fyi, anyone who thinks that you have to have money to be in a magazine, think again. Ive only got about $3300 into the car including the price i paid for it, just a lot of custom homemade parts, ability to turn a wrench, and creativity, think outside the box, and make it yours!
ahahhahaah
i wanna get me another na just for this, i never saw your car, or this pic, but i got inspiration from this

o **** i dint find it, but it was a image smilar to your car and say "miata murder squad" or something like that :cool:

·
Registered
61 Posts
are those red HID's?
No, these are just small red lights (same type as in the back of the instrument cluster) that i put into the back of the headlight and wired to come on with my running lights, then when i flip my headlights on you cant even see the red

1 - 20 of 27 Posts