ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
he goes by sidewaysae86 or something like that on Miata.net.

Beautiful car- I wonder why he's selling it?

Oh yeah- one of only 2 cars (AFAIK) in the US which has the Active headlights. :p :p

M

·
0 Posts
jesseclee said:
Oh yeah- one of only 2 cars (AFAIK) in the US which has the Active headlights. :p :p
Are those the lights that Chris Adam (Max Power) has been salivating over? Maybe he should just buy the whole car to get the lights!

·
3,857 Posts
I know this car and it's sad that it hasn't get any serious bids...
Anyway back to the headlights thing well to be honest with you guys from that angle the Active headlights doesn't look so nice.
I don't know if he changed them somehow, but they make the car look (can I say) sad?
It's like a miata that is crying :oops:

Chris A.

·
CR.net Supporter
1,390 Posts
I think these are the earlier active headlights with less light output. The newer ones are supposed to have better lighting.

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Actually Kendall sold the Work Equip03's seperately. Ken R. has some equally beautiful (and a lot more rarer!) SSR Formula Mesh rims on there!!!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
i must honestly say that is a VERY clean car... if i could stand to hear the car talk back to me i would do my floor pan just like that... actualy i meight even go as car as removing the door covers.......... although maybe a bit over board... but i love clean painted cars like that! =D>

1 - 14 of 14 Posts