ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been thinking lately and was wondering what daisy wheels would look like with a stetched tire and widened a bit to say 8.5in. Horrible maybe? Can anyone Photoshop this for me cause I'm terrible at it. Dont flame me all at once, I'm just curious as to what it would look like.

·
Mr December yo
2,423 Posts

·
life is bitch!
2,302 Posts
first 2 links are steelies not daisies. you'd have to find a place willing to widen alloy wheels, that is cut the spokes out and rebarrel them by welding to a new barrel. good luck doing that in the first place and getting them to balance. and if you could, good luck having it done for less than you'd spend on the most baller wheels ever *period* custom made to your specs.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Hard to tell from the angle but that's one of those panda bear wheels on a wider barrel. Still is a panda though, which I just don't get why you'd want that..

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Ronal Teddy Bear.

#youaintboutdatlyfe

·
life is bitch!
2,302 Posts
dope ****.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
first 2 links are steelies not daisies. you'd have to find a place willing to widen alloy wheels, that is cut the spokes out and rebarrel them by welding to a new barrel. good luck doing that in the first place and getting them to balance. and if you could, good luck having it done for less than you'd spend on the most baller wheels ever *period* custom made to your specs.
True, true. That'd be baller cause no one else would have them but theyd probably be ugly.:hello kitty:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts